How are sessions conducted?
Sessions take place virtually either by Skype or telephone. Alternatively, I can work remotely without you being present. In this case I will email you your session notes within a couple of hours.
How long does a session last?
An initial session usually lasts around an hour. There will definitely be time for you to ask questions and give feedback. Follow up sessions usually last around 45 minutes.
Do I need to prepare or do anything before my first session?
One of the most important things you can do is stay hydrated as it helps facilitate accurate muscle testing. Please drink a glass of water before your session and have one with you while the session is taking place.
What is the difference between the Conscious and Subconscious Mind?
The conscious mind is only about 10% of your intelligence and the other 90% is the subconscious mind. The subconscious is very important as it remembers and archives everything we have ever done in our lives and everything that has ever happened to us. Because the subconscious mind is like a binary computer I can ask it “yes” or “no” questions related to your health. The answers I get from the subconscious determine where the imbalances in your body are.
What is muscle testing?
Muscle testing is a noninvasive diagnostic tool that allows me to “read” your energy and get answers about your health from your subconscious mind. When I ask the subconscious mind specific “yes” or “no” questions certain muscles in the body will either “weaken” or “strengthen” giving me those “yes” or “no” answers.
How are you able to release my trapped emotional energies when I am on the other side of the country?
Everything that exists is made up of energy and emits energy. WIFI is a good example of this. The heart also emits a measurable form of energy. When I am healing at a distance I use what’s called proxy testing, whereby I connect to your energetic field and tune into the energy frequency of your body. This enables me to muscle test on behalf of a person and release their trapped energies from a distance. Einstein wrote about this principle back in 1935. He called it Non-locality, which describes the apparent ability of objects to instantaneously know each other’s states, even when separated by large distances.
What is the difference between The Emotion Code and The Body Code?
The Emotion Code deals with releasing trapped emotions and the Heart-Wall. The Body Code encompasses this work and is also a more complete full body and mind healing system, that is an excellent modality to use with any chronic physical health complaint or emotional ailment.
What can I expect to experience after a session?
Most people report that they feel lighter, and less weighed down by their ‘stuff.’ People also report not being in so much pain, and, results vary depending on the individual. Around 20% of people do experience what’s called processing symptoms. These generally only last a day or two, and can include experiencing the emotions that were released, feeling weepy or cry for no reason, feeling tired and having vivid dreams. You can expect a follow up call or text from me the day after your initial session just to make sure you’re doing okay. I welcome clients contacting me between sessions if they would like me to ‘check in’ on something that’s going on with them or want to share how great they are feeling!